Le Saloon 1970-80
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le Saloon 1970-80

Le site / forum des collectionneurs années 1970-80

AccueilPublicationsRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Sondage
Bobby ou JR ?
 Bobby ?
 JR ?
Voir les résultats
Sujets les plus actifs
Mon univers impitoyaaaaaable de DALLAS
Le pays de Candy, c'est ici !
Que regardez-vous à la TV ce soir ?
NEWS DIVERSES sur DALLAS
LES MYSTERES DE L'AMOUR
photos récentes de Jason
Six million dollar man / Bionic woman collection cruz
Collection : Super Jaimie et l'homme qui valait 3 milliards
la petite maison dans la prairie
Les mystérieuses cités d'or (1983)
Sujets les plus vus
Mon univers impitoyaaaaaable de DALLAS
Le pays de Candy, c'est ici !
NEWS DIVERSES sur DALLAS
PATRICK DUFFY /Bobby Ewing
Collection : Super Jaimie et l'homme qui valait 3 milliards
Taylor Lautner ( Twilight)
Super Jaimie
Justin Bieber
CASIMIR / L'ILE AUX ENFANTS
L'univers PLAYMOBIL
Marque-page social
Marque-page social reddit      

Conservez et partagez l’adresse de RADIO SEB sur votre site de social bookmarking

Conservez et partagez l'adresse de Le Saloon 1970-80 sur votre site de social bookmarking
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

News sur Ewan

+4
ewana
Eric G.
Aayla
Le cowboy lyonnais
8 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

News sur Ewan - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: News sur Ewan   News sur Ewan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMer 6 Juil 2005 - 9:53

Rappel du premier message :

L'alcool a failli ruiner la carrière d'Ewan McGregor

Ewan McGregor a confié en interview au magazine PlayBoy que l'alcool avait failli détruire sa carrière. L'acteur écossais explique que lorsque la gloire lui est tombée dessus, il a eu beaucoup de mal à garder les pieds sur terre. La bouteille a été son alliée pendant quelques temps, "mais, au bout d'un moment, je me sentais misérable parce que l'alcool a un effet déprimant". Aujourd'hui, Ewan est clean. (JG)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

AuteurMessage
Ludo
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: News sur Ewan   News sur Ewan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeLun 5 Déc 2005 - 9:56

Unite Against AIDS

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]
UNICEF Ambassadors are showing their support for children affected by AIDS. Ewan McGregor became a UNICEF Ambassador shortly after his return from a round-the-world motorbike journey, the ‘Long Way Round’, during which he was able to stop off and see first hand the problems facing children and what UNICEF is doing to help.

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
Ludo
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: News sur Ewan   News sur Ewan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMer 7 Déc 2005 - 22:45

Jings! Ewan McGregor’s joining The Broons

Forget Ben Kenobi — it’s Hen Broon who Ewan McGregor really hero-worships.

And the Star Wars idol is about to prove it by laying aside his lightsabre and picking up some black bun on Hogmanay.

That’s when the Crieff-born star will be guest of honour at the Broons’ 70th birthday party.

Ewan is to narrate a special one-off documentary — Happy Birthday Broons! — on BBC1 Scotland on December 31 and he’ll reveal his lifelong love of Scotland’s favourite comic-strip family.

Delighted

David Devenney, of production company angel eye, said, “We were delighted he was really keen to get involved in the narration.

“His fondness for the The Broons really shone throughout the recording, as he laughed and joked about his favourite characters. His parting suggestion was that our next project should be Broons: The Movie!”

The man who shot to fame in Trainspotting — a film Maw and Paw Broon ensured never made it into Horace’s video collection — is one of the legions around the world who keep up to date with the goings-on in Glebe Street via the Christmas annual.

And it’s all thanks to his mum. Carol McGregor said, “I always make sure Ewan gets his copy of The Broons Book, no matter where he is in the world.

Tradition

“It’s a family tradition and he knows it’s coming every time. He always used to get it when he was younger and he loves it because it’s just so typically Scottish. He finds it a bit of a laugh.”

On Hogmanay, Ewan will lead viewers through the history of The Broons from their birth in 1936, showing how their escapades have won the hearts of readers ever since.

He’ll not be alone. Ford Kiernan, Elaine C. Smith and Tam Cowan are just some of the Scots celebrities who’ll recall their favourite Broons memories.

The family’s band of followers will no doubt all have their own enduring memories. But David Donaldson, managing editor of children’s publications at publishers DC Thomson & Co, says it’s impossible to pick his highlight.

He reflected, “There can never be a definitive Broons episode as everyone has their own favourite.

“But for me, the one that contains all the essential elements of a typical story appeared on July 23, 1950. It’s the beginning of their summer holiday fortnight and they end up with a gypsy caravan. Even though it’s obvious something will happen, the storyline still holds the readers’ attention.”

Exploits

He went on, “Even I struggle to describe just what it means to the millions of folk who follow their exploits. Almost every reader has been able to relate to one or other of Clan Broon.

“Whether it’s weight-watcher Daphne in her 70-year struggle to find the ‘richt lad’ or a big laddie like Hen trying to play down his height.

“Every reader is rightly a critic and such is the affection for the strip that change does not always go down well.”

The doors of 10 Glebe Street opened to readers of The Sunday Post on March 8, 1936, with Maw, Paw and the rest of the family winning almost instant fame.

Illustrator Dudley D. Watkins was less than hopeful about the project, reportedly telling his wife it would only last a few months.

But since then there have been nearly 4000 weekly episodes — and this Christmas sees the 32nd edition of The Broons annual. Early copies of the annual now change hands for thousands of pounds.

The Broons was the brainchild of R. D. Low, who apparently based characters on his own family and DC Thomson colleagues.

Stardom

It claimed international stardom during World War 2 when Joe and Hen were sent into battle, while life back home realistically reflected domestic existence during wartime.

David Donaldson said, “Thousands of Scottish soldiers had copies of The Sunday Post sent out to keep in touch with life on Glebe Street. Family life in the tenement flat characterised the spirit of Britain at war.”

After Watkins’s death in 1969 it was left to others to pick up the pencil and keep the family alive.

It’s now illustrated by Peter Davidson in his studio in Glen Esk, with the storylines penned by author and broadcaster Tom Morton at his home on Shetland.

They’ll all feature in the documentary and the lives of all the characters will be fully examined, shedding light on their ongoing appeal and strong family values.

But what would happen if Ewan knocked on Number 10’s door? Would the rest of the family be killed in the rush as Maggie and Daphne fought to be first to click?

Whatever the outcome, Granpaw would no doubt sum it up in five famous words — “Jings, crivvens, help ma boab”.

Ludo
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: News sur Ewan   News sur Ewan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeVen 16 Déc 2005 - 9:52

Listen Online to Ewan on BBC Radio 2

Ewan was on BBC Radio 2 in the UK for the Jeremy Vine Show today, Thursday 15th December. You can listen to that interview again, it was about his time for UNICEF in Malawi. The interview will be available for one week.

Go to the BBC Radio 2 website's Jeremy Vine page, click on "Thu" (Thursday) in the "Listen again" section; Ewan is on for the last 20 minutes.

Ludo
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: News sur Ewan   News sur Ewan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJeu 22 Déc 2005 - 10:24

Sur amazon.com 2 interviews d'Ewan sont disponibles
et on peut les sauvegarder sur son disque dur
Ces interviews sont pour promouvoir Long Way Round

*Ewan was on BBC Radio 1 in the UK for Newsbeat today, Friday 16th December. You can listen to that interview again, it was about his time for UNICEF in Malawi. The interview will be available today only.

Go to the BBC Radio 1 website's Newsbeat page, and click on "Latest programme" on the upper-right. Ewan is on 10 minutes into the programme
Ludo
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: News sur Ewan   News sur Ewan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMar 10 Jan 2006 - 10:02

Video

As Ewan McGregor walked into the orphan care centre in Malawi the children began to sing their song of welcome.

They are some of the half a million youngsters who've lost one or both parents to Aids.

This was McGregor's first visit as Unicef ambassador - a five day packed schedule visiting hospitals, community projects and people's homes.

At the orphan affairs unit, we met scores of children whose lives had been turned upside down by Aids.

Yet with the education, finance and guidance they get here they are upbeat about the future, not downcast.

The centre helps look after younger siblings while they attend school.

We met a group of 50 teenagers who've formed their own parliament.

They have "MPs" in all the surrounding villages.

Together they discuss problems and provide support, counselling and sexual health advice. Many are HIV positive.

Children orphaned by Aids are encouraged to use theatre, dance, writing and painting to express how the disease has affected them.

'Mind-boggling'

But Ewan McGregor also saw how Aids is robbing children of their youth.

We met Salome, who's 12. Both her parents died of Aids-related diseases, so now she is sole carer for her four-year-old brother and her blind grandmother.

And wherever we travelled in Malawi we came across similar stories.

Aids is wreaking havoc in Malawi. Some of the health statistics here are mind-boggling.

One in five children die before they are five. One in eight women die in childbirth. And average life expectancy has plummeted to just 39 years.

There are 70,000 children in Malawi who are HIV positive.

Almost all were infected at birth, the virus passing from their mother. Only now are anti-retroviral drugs becoming available here which can dramatically improve the chance of a baby staying free of the disease.

One mother, Esnort, who's 32 weeks pregnant, allowed us to witness her HIV test.

She waited 15 minutes and then the result came back. She has the virus.

At least now Esnort and her baby will receive the drugs which should keep them healthy.

And there's another crisis here. Malawi is facing its worst food shortage in over a decade.

Millions are dependant on food handouts. Hunger and HIV make a potent combination.

Both suppress the immune system - together they accelerate the onset of Aids-related disease.

Ewan McGregor was clearly deeply affected by all he saw. "I hope I can use my position to highlight the needs of the children here", he said.

"When I return to Britain I can give talks and help fund-raise for Unicef.

"I will know what I'm talking about because I've seen it with my own eyes.

"British people are very generous but it's very hard to keep such causes in the public eye. Just a small amount can make a big difference."

McGregor is planning a motorbike trip from John O'Groats to Cape Town and hopes to visit Unicef projects along the way including meeting again some of the remarkable children here.

Ludo
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: News sur Ewan   News sur Ewan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMar 10 Jan 2006 - 10:03

Actor Ewan McGregor returned from Malawi this week following his first field trip as a UNICEF Ambassador. The five day trip was an opportunity to see first hand how children are paying a disproportionately high price in the HIV/AIDS pandemic and what still needs to be done to reach the thousands who are orphaned or living with HIV/AIDS.

Malawi, one of the countries most affected by HIV/AIDS in Southern Africa, is home to half a million children who have been orphaned and nearly a million people living with the disease. 70,000 children die of AIDS-related illnesses across Malawi every year.

On his return to the UK earlier this week, Ewan McGregor made an urgent plea for action to reach the millions of children needing care, medicines and support.

“Children in Malawi are facing uncertain futures,” McGregor highlighted. “Their mothers and fathers, teachers, aunts, uncles, doctors and nurses are simply dying around them because of AIDS. They are left alone, forced to grow up too fast, robbed of their childhoods and missing out on the play, love and education they need.”

“Though many are being reached through the UNICEF projects I saw during my trip, we need to urgently reach the ones who are still all alone. UNICEF is calling on everyone – world leaders, governments, corporates and the general public - to unite in action against AIDS and put children at the centre of the global response,” he continued.

The visit took place just 6 weeks after UNICEF launched its largest ever global campaign for children affected by HIV/AIDS. The campaign, Unite for Children, Unite against AIDS, highlights for the first time how children are the missing face of the AIDS pandemic. It reveals how children are missing out of the global response to the pandemic; across the world, fewer than 5 % of children in need of anti-retroviral treatment are receiving it and fewer than 10% of the worlds’ 15 million children orphaned by AIDS are receiving any external assistance.

The global campaign aims to achieve measurable progress for children affected by AIDS, based on goals in four areas:

Prevention of mother-to-child transmission: The vast majority of the half-million children under the age of 15 who die from AIDS-related illnesses globally every year contract HIV through mother-to-child transmission. The campaign aims by 2010 to provide 80 percent of women in need with access to services to prevent transmission of HIV to their babies. Currently less than 10 per cent of women have access to these services.
Pediatric treatment: Less than 5 per cent of HIV-positive children in need of AIDS treatment are receiving it, and only 1 per cent of children born to HIV-infected mothers have access to cotrimoxazole, a low-cost antibiotic that can nearly halve child deaths from AIDS by fighting off deadly infections. The campaign aims by 2010 to provide antiretroviral treatment and/or cotrimoxazole to 80 percent of children in need.
Prevention: Adolescents and young people age 15-24 account for roughly half of all new HIV infections, but the vast majority of young people have no access to the information, skills and services needed to protect themselves from HIV. The campaign aims by 2010 to reduce the percentage of young people living with HIV by 25 per cent, in line with agreed international goals.
Protection and support of children affected by AIDS: By 2010, it is estimated that there will be 18 million children who have lost at least one parent to AIDS in sub-Saharan Africa alone. Well before parents die, children – especially girls – have to take on adult tasks such as caring for the sick, looking after younger siblings, generating income to pay for health costs, or producing food. Often they must drop out of school. The campaign aims by 2010 to reach 80 per cent of children most in need of public support and services.
“UNICEF urgently needs money to help give orphans the care and support they need,” Ewan added. “We need drastically increase the number of vital prevention and education projects for young people in Malawi and across the world and ensure access to ARV drugs for all, including children, before 2010.”

For more information on UNICEF’s new campaign, Unite for Children, Unite against AIDS, visit [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
Ludo
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: News sur Ewan   News sur Ewan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMar 10 Jan 2006 - 10:04

Ewan McGregor triumphant in Guys and Dolls

Ewan McGregor tells Riders' story

Le cowboy lyonnais

Le cowboy lyonnais

Masculin
Loisirs : Cinéma / Séries-tv / musique...

MessageSujet: Re: News sur Ewan   News sur Ewan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJeu 19 Jan 2006 - 11:56

Ewan McGregor accentue sur la situation difficile des enfants affectés par le sida.
Actor Ewan McGregor returned from Malawi in December after his first field trip as a UNICEF Ambassador. The five day trip was an opportunity to see first hand how children are paying a disproportionately high price in the HIV/AIDS pandemic and what still needs to be done to reach the thousands who are orphaned or living with HIV/AIDS.
Ewan McGregor is shown here wearing a stylish black hooded sweatshirt featuring the UNICEF logo. Proceeds from sales will support UNICEF’s new campaign – Unite for Children, Unite against AIDS, which seeks to bring children – the missing face of AIDS – into the spotlight and scale up action on their behalf. The sweatshirt can be purchased online at UNICEF’s shop.

2 vidéos dispos
http://forumlouislabrocante.forumactif.com/
Ludo
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: News sur Ewan   News sur Ewan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeLun 23 Jan 2006 - 11:13

Potter movie to start filming in Lakes soon

Anthony
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: News sur Ewan   News sur Ewan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeLun 30 Jan 2006 - 11:05

bananza Bonne nouvelle Scarlett Johansson & Ewan McGregor Sing Of Unexpected Dreams bananza

Eric G.

Eric G.

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: News sur Ewan   News sur Ewan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJeu 2 Fév 2006 - 10:05

Au "Theatregoers' Choice Theatre Awards " Guys and dolls a remporté 4 prix

Best Actress in a Musical
Winner: Jane Krakowski for Guys & Dolls

Best Actor in a Musical
Winner: Ewan McGregor for Guys & Dolls

Best Supporting Actor in a Musical
Winner: Martyn Ellis for Guys & Dolls

Best Musical Revival
Winner: Guys & Dolls

Ewan Mcgregor a signé pour apparaitre dans le film basé sur la vie d'ALFRED HITCHCOCK
Eric G.

Eric G.

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: News sur Ewan   News sur Ewan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJeu 9 Fév 2006 - 9:41

Ewan a aujourd'hui dévoilé un nouveau look: il porte la moustache! q|

Les photos ont été publiées sur Whatsonstage.com et ont été prises à l'occasion de la remise du prix attribué à Ewan pour "Guys and Dolls" aux Whatsonstage.com Theatregoers’ Awards (Meilleur acteur dans une comédie musicale).

Ce changement de look est-il dû au tournage de "Miss Potter"? Affaire à suivre... Smile

Eric G.

Eric G.

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: News sur Ewan   News sur Ewan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMar 14 Fév 2006 - 20:12

Ewan est en ce moment au Festival de Berlin pour faire la promotion du film"Stay" qui est en compétition.

Quelques photos pour le plaisir des yeux Very Happy !

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]&

Pour plus de photos, visitez la galerie de Ewanmcgregor.net! youhhhuo
umathurm
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: News sur Ewan   News sur Ewan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJeu 16 Fév 2006 - 11:08

Le cowboy lyonnais

Le cowboy lyonnais

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: News sur Ewan   News sur Ewan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJeu 2 Mar 2006 - 23:16

bande-annonce

Eric G.

Eric G.

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: News sur Ewan   News sur Ewan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDim 5 Mar 2006 - 18:25

Quelques extraits de The Polar Bears

Eric G.

Eric G.

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: News sur Ewan   News sur Ewan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJeu 9 Mar 2006 - 11:50

Ewan McGregor fidèle malgré tout

Les ragots colportés par la presse magazine induisent sur les stars des réactions très différentes, certaines vedettes n’hésitent pas à porter l’affaire devant les juges, d’autres au contraire se contentent d’en rire, c’est le cas d’ Ewan McGregor.
L’acteur écossais, à qui les tabloïds ont prêté des liaisons avec Nicole Kidman et Scarlett Johansson a déclaré : « la principale intéressée dans cette histoire à savoir ma femme n’est pas du tout jalouse. Elle rit beaucoup de ces histoires, car elle sait que je serais toujours fidèle »

Coté travail, Ewan McGregor, qui avait poussé la chansonnette pour les besoins du film « le moulin rouge » à l’intention de laisser pour un temps le cinéma pour se lancer dans la chanson. Il prévoit de faire un duo avec Sharleen Spiteri, une chanteuse texane, très célèbre outre-atlantique.

Le cowboy lyonnais

Le cowboy lyonnais

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: News sur Ewan   News sur Ewan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeVen 10 Mar 2006 - 9:27

Ewan McGregor fidèle malgré tout

Les ragots colportés par la presse magazine induisent sur les stars des réactions très différentes, certaines vedettes n’hésitent pas à porter l’affaire devant les juges, d’autres au contraire se contentent d’en rire, c’est le cas d’ Ewan McGregor.
L’acteur écossais, à qui les tabloïds ont prêté des liaisons avec Nicole Kidman et Scarlett Johansson a déclaré : « la principale intéressée dans cette histoire à savoir ma femme n’est pas du tout jalouse. Elle rit beaucoup de ces histoires, car elle sait que je serais toujours fidèle »

Coté travail, Ewan McGregor, qui avait poussé la chansonnette pour les besoins du film « le moulin rouge » à l’intention de laisser pour un temps le cinéma pour se lancer dans la chanson. Il prévoit de faire un duo avec Sharleen Spiteri, une chanteuse texane, très célèbre outre-atlantique.

Eric G.

Eric G.

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: News sur Ewan   News sur Ewan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMar 14 Mar 2006 - 11:48

ewanmcgregor.net vient de mettre en ligne les premières images de Ewan sur le tournage de "Miss Potter"! Very Happy
Les premières scenes de Ewan ont été tournées aujourd'hui à Londres. Smile

Ewan indique qu'il n'a pas besoin d'un film au box office ceci pour défendre son rôle dans le film Stay

ewana

ewana

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: News sur Ewan   News sur Ewan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMar 11 Avr 2006 - 0:36

Les news se font rare puisqu'ewan est tjrs sur le tournage de son film avec renée Beatrix Potter, bref, il y a un blog sur le film mis a jour régulierement donnant des infos sur le tournage et ce qui s'y passe: c'est en anglais:

vive ewan applaudit
Le cowboy lyonnais

Le cowboy lyonnais

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: News sur Ewan   News sur Ewan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJeu 13 Avr 2006 - 9:02

1036947074 Ewana !

Et voilà un choc : Ewan a adopté un enfant !!! ça fait son quatrième enfant !

ewana

ewana

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: News sur Ewan   News sur Ewan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJeu 13 Avr 2006 - 10:49

nan nan seb, ça fait son 3ème ( tu veux que je meurs)
et oui ewan adopte j'en étais sur! J'ai eu un choc quand je l'ai appris,
j'étais dans la chambre de mon frere et c'est une fan qui lui a dit de m'appeler
pr me dire ça! Ca fait deux ans qu'il fait tout pr l'adopter,
ils vont la voir régulierement, et voila elle a 4ans^^
dire qu'ewan voulait un garçon et ça lui fait une troisieme fille!!

Cet homme est merveilleux, ça me fait l'aimer de plus en plus
Le cowboy lyonnais

Le cowboy lyonnais

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: News sur Ewan   News sur Ewan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJeu 13 Avr 2006 - 21:58

moi aussi ça me semblait bizarre mais l'article disait son 4éme enfant !!

voilà un super article en français sur l'adoption !

ewana

ewana

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: News sur Ewan   News sur Ewan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeVen 14 Avr 2006 - 10:11

Cet article est génial merci seb! vive ewan 1luvu
Le cowboy lyonnais

Le cowboy lyonnais

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: News sur Ewan   News sur Ewan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeVen 14 Avr 2006 - 15:40

De rien ! ça continue :

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: News sur Ewan   News sur Ewan - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

News sur Ewan
Page 2 sur 6Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant